Broken Stones Development Inc. is seeking a Construction Site Superintendent to manage infrastructure and commercial building projects as part of our fast-paced construction management team. This is an exciting growth opportunity that will expose you to high-end and complex projects in Calgary and beyond.
The Construction Site Superintendent will be responsible for direct leadership and management, including the daily coordination and supervision of resources and materials, as well as ensuring compliance of all safety regulations, while promoting an engaged and accountable workforce.
Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience supervising and managing labour resources and materials on work sites
Proof of Training:
- Fall Arrest
- First Aid/CPR
We are in search of a motivated, organized, hardworking individual with excellent customer service skills to join our team and grow with us.
- Accounts payable – invoice data entry, generate payments, WIP entries
- Reconciliation of bank and credit cards
- BI-Weekly A/R & A/P reports
- Work closely with Controller to ensure invoices are paid on time
- Process, route and post invoices in accordance with vendor payment terms and contract
- Identify and review invoices/purchase orders to resolve discrepancies resulting in over and short payments of invoices
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Responsible for vendor inquiries, invoice resolution, and timely resolution of issues
- Communicate with internal departments as required, including liaising with Purchasing to reconcile outstanding issues with purchase orders
- Grade 12 diploma
- Strong computer skills
- Good interpersonal, customer service, organization, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of AP practices and principles
- Construction industry background is an asset
- Experience with SAGE products would be an asset
Our continued success reflects the established, long-lasting relationships we have with key trade contractors. To maintain our high standards of performance, we continually seek opportunities to create new relationships.
BSD employs competent and dependable subcontractors who are an asset to our team. We are continuously looking for quality sub-contractors within all commercial trades that complement our expanding services.
If you would like to be contacted about our current sub-contracting opportunities, please contact us to discuss your company’s services.